iOS/C++ Engineer (from Trainee to Senior)
OpusChat is a privacy-focused chat app which seamlessly integrates multiple personas into a single account. You may create or destroy personas as you please, associate friends and acquaintances with your various personas, and assign specific preferences to them based on your privacy requirements.
OpusChat runs on our massively scalable cloud platform designed to efficiently support high transaction rates from millions of users at a very low running cost. We build and optimise everything in house - from server infrastructure to the mobile/desktop clients.
We are looking for engineers to join our team. Depending on the skill set of the candidate, he/she will take on a number of roles, which will have a direct impact on the outcome of the OpusChat product.
- Software Development
- Features - client-side Swift / Java / C++ programs to run on iOS and Linux systems
- Automation - using shell scripts and other tools to automate our builds, simulations and tests
On-the-job training is provided and you will have the opportunity to progress to a senior developer or lead role in the long term.
- Diploma/Degree program in Computer Science or equivalent
- Recent graduates are welcomed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working level of English
- Competitive salary, HK$18,000 - HK$35,000 depending on experience and skills set
- 5 day work week
- 20 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Company outings
We offer a cheerful and enjoyable working environment. We promote openness and respect. If you would like to work in a non-political and technically focused company, we would love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact us on OpusChat!
We will only accept candidates who are allowed to work in Hong Kong without any visa requirement.